Antea Polska signed an agreement with the Ministry of Infrastructure for the preparation of documentation, including a draft environmental impact forecast, for the purpose of conducting a strategic environmental impact assessment for the draft National Shipping Programme until 2030 (KPŻ2030), together with the provision of substantive and organisational support in the process of conducting the assessment.
The scope of the assignment
The scope of the assignment includes:
- preparation of a methodological report,
- preparation of a draft Environmental Impact Assessment for the draft KPŻ2030,
- organisation of public consultations and agreements for the draft forecast and the draft KPŻ2030, as well as providing substantive and organisational support in the course of these consultations and arrangements,
- preparing the draft final version of the forecast of the environmental impact of the draft KPŻ2030 and the draft summary document,
- providing substantive support to the Contracting Authority in the course of proceedings on strategic environmental impact assessment proceedings.
This is another project carried out for the Ministry of Infrastructure by our company, and one of many involving activities in the field of environmental impact assessment.
In the previous years we worked on, among others
- The draft plan for counteracting the effects of drought along with the strategic environmental impact assessment and
- Programme for counteracting water scarcity together with a forecast of environmental impact.